Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 10 ~ September

Sunshine and 95, this is what September is like in Las Vegas, what about you my friends? What is September like for you?

Before you link up, just a gentle reminder

We would appreciate that you link back to us when you join in the party, that way, your blog friends can follow your lead and join in the fun as well. If you are kind enough to use our OBW button, we would be even happier. 
(The button is on the top of our sidebar)

Please link only your direct link and not your blog URL, that way, the late comers who join in towards the end of the week will be able to find your post and photograph without having to scroll down much.


September

Kirsty (Las Vegas, USA)



Ros (United Kingdom)



Shahrul (Malaysia)



Milagros (Puerto Rico)



Bonita (Florida, USA)



Thanks to all who joined us last week, have you seen this photo from Jacqueline?


I just love the joyful faces of the kids and wonderful colors of this picture, hop over to Jacqueline's blog and see it for yourself if you haven't yet.

We love to have more people join in the fun, please feel free to grab our button (on top of the side bar), and use it on your blog post and have a link back to our blog when you mentioned Our Beautifful World on your post, thanks so much!


When you link up your project, don't forget to tell us which part of the world were those photos taken from, you know sometimes it is hard to tell from the picture. Type in your name using the linking system, simply put your country (or city) in bracket after your name, e.g. Alice Watson (Canada).

We encourage you to hop around and read about the story behind each photo, make friends or you can mingle here at the comment section, this is what Our Beautiful World is all about!







9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh thank you for sharing my photo this week! I had to laugh because these 'kids' are getting married next year. She is 21 and my son is 20! Nice theme for this week too!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for your wonderful September photos too Jacqueline!

Bonita Rose said...

Awesome photos team and Congratulations Jacqueline!

dawn said...

Hello and Happy September everyone!! My favorite season is about to start and I'm soooo ready for it. Forget these 90 degree hot/muggy days, let's cheer for some cooler days and eating soup while cuddled under a blanket.

I always love doing these Hello posts, have been doing them for sometime now. I do try and put them in my Project Life also.

Will be getting my post ready soon.

I didn't know how to link up directly to my posts. A friend just explained it to me so I will try and see if it works. Computers are not my friends, haha.
I do try and leave my OBW posts up for several days before posting again just to give others a chance to see it easily. Hope that helps.

Congrats Jacqueline, beautiful picture!!

Thanks again ladies for your beautiful photos this week.

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful photo's . X

Anonymous said...

Hello there -I have just found your lovely Blog today,what a great idea :)
Although I am a crafter more than a photographer I do love to take pictures of nature-I see there are some very talented photographers taking part-and I shall enjoy looking throught the pictures and would love to play again next time,
best wishes,Nessa xx

dawn said...

I'm all linked up!! It was hard to choose just one, too many good things for me in the fall. I actually forgot 2 of them and didn't do all that I could have.

Thanks ladies again for another week of sharing! HUGS!

dawn said...

Kirsty,
Thanks so much for letting me know about my link not working. It's working now, forgot to put USA this time though, sorry about that.

I saw your comment on how to link up directly to our posts, thanks so much for explaining it to me.

Thanks so much for your sweet visits to my blog also, always good to see you! HUGS!

Teresa Zuehls said...

I have been missing in action for a few weeks and have missed participating over here. But I have just linked up my photo for this week and will be back to check out everyone's photos. Loved seeing all of the lovely photos for this month. So beautiful!