Sunday, March 30, 2014

Week 40 ~ Bloom

Hello all, bet you already know we have a new DT on board this week, Manuela from Germany, she is joining us this week for the word BLOOM chosen by Bonita.

BLOOM

Kirsty (Las Vegas, USA)



Wendy (The Netherlands)



Ros (United Kingdom)



Milagros (Puerto Rico)



Bonita (Florida, USA)



Manuela (Germany)


Thanks for sharing your wonderful rainbow shots with us, Milagros would like to give a shout out to Robyn Oliver from Australia for sending in her wonderful photos.


If you haven't been to Robyn's blog, do it now, you might find a great friend there!

We love to have more people join in the fun, please feel free to grab our button (on top of the side bar), and use it on your blog post and have a link back to our blog when you mentioned Our Beautiful World on your post, thanks so much!



When you link up your project, don't forget to tell us which part of the world were those photos taken from, you know sometimes it is hard to tell from the picture. Type in your name using the linking system, simply put your country (or city) in bracket after your name, e.g. Alice Watson (Canada).

We encourage you to hop around and read about the story behind each photo, make friends or you can mingle here at the comment section, this is what Our Beautiful World is all about!




6 comments:

craftykellyj said...

Beautiful photos this week!

Mona's Picturesque said...

Wish I could join you... *sigh*
But living here in North means we are so behind your season. No spring blooms yet :(
Gorgeous photos ladies :) !!!

craftykellyj said...

This is my first time linking up. My photo is from a few years ago. I hope that is okay. It is a photo of my Grandma's plum tree. She loved flowers and I'm so happy I captured this.

betty-NZ said...

I have no idea what a DT is, but I'm loving this theme because I have oodles of blooming photos!

fim.works said...

What a great Idea - i posted at once some pictures, taken this afternoon.

Yours, Frauke * from Germany *

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I see some new faces this week, awesome!!! Welcome to all!!!! : )